Monday, November 28, 2011

Finally, some shots of Buenos Aires and Bariloche

Here are a few random shots from Buenos Aires, Bariloche, and Buenos Aires again.  The computer only can choose one pic at a time so these 30 pics took over and hour to load.  But then I went back and decided to add a few more from Buenos Aires, so they are a bit out of order.  Plus I can't figure out how to right the ones that are sideways.  If only I could get my hands on a mac...;-)

Enjoy!

Me and Mafalda.  She's famous in Argentina. For me, it's just a matter of time...

Typical dog walker in Buenos Aires


Proof that I am a backpacker.  Yes?


My cat is with me always...


Dramatic finish with random Swedish guy.  I wanted to get more shots but he looked at this one and said "it's fine" and walked away. He didn't understand my need for photographic perfection. Or I just annoyed him...

Yeah, I can't figure out how to right the pic on this blog...  This certifies that I attempted to dance tango.

The first good wine of the trip


Professional tango dancers

My biz class style super suite cama seat on the bus from Buenos Aires to Bariloche


Buenos Aires outskirts


Cowl and pizza.  It's cold in Bariloche!

Tang for Kristin...


Danish cheese in Argentina

Somebody needs to translate this to the homeless dogs that run around the whole city.  They do seem to be relatively well taken care of, for homeless dogs

Typical building in Bariloche


Cerro Campanario, Bariloche


Cerro Campanario, again

Cerro Campanario, again


Lupin.  Yes, the walk up did look a bit like Juneau, Alaska


The view from our hostel in Bariloche

Another view from our hostel

Buenos Aires.  Reminds me of a wine we drink in DK

No comment


My hostel in Buenos Aires


Downtown Buenos Aires.  Looks like downtown New York.

My BA hostel pals

A liter of beer and a half dozen eggs

Entrance to the cemetary

Tomb of Eva Perron Duarte's family



First of what will be many random kitty shots

More tombs

The girls learning tango

Another view from Cerro Campanario,  Reminded me of the Caribbean.

No comments:

Post a Comment